Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Blue

For the past 5 years I have been bleeding blue... but now I am feeling blue. The Kentucky Wildcats are NIT bound. What a sad day it will be in the bluegrass when our cats will play UNLV on Tuesday. To beat it all- we have to play at Memorial Coliseum. Rupp Arena is booked for the HIGH SCHOOL Boy's Basketball State Championship games. Never in the history of basketball did I think UK would get bumped for High School sports. Needless to say I will try to stay up and watch the 9:30 game and cheer on my cats. (After MJ and I watch the Biggest Loser of course!)

In honor of the Cats I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures with Wildcat...


Fellows Ball
Me and Herde

Big Blue U
Julie, Grant, Drew, Me and Chrissy

Keeneland
Me and Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment