Monday, May 18, 2009

Miss Pretty from Pretty Woman and Classy Too  was so sweet to honor me with 
 "The Queen Award"
 Make sure you check out her blog- you won't be disappointed :o) 



In honor of the award I have to list 7 things that make me Awe-summm!

1.  I have the BEST family in the world.  Without them I wouldn't be me.
2. My boys in my life (M and Otis) make me so happy.  
They are always there to make me smile.
3. I love to shop and LOVE when my favorite things are on sale.
4.  Animal Crackers are one of my favorite snacks.
5. I love having my name and initials on EVERYTHING! 
6.  I am addicted to Reality TV.  Real Houswives, Bridezilla, Biggest Loser, etc. 
7.  I make lots of To-Do lists.  Sometimes I make a To-Do list to make a To-Do list.


1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! I'm all about to do lists, the real housewives and monograms everywhere! xo

    ReplyDelete