1. I like to tie a ribbon on the handle of my scissors. Not that I think anyone will come into my office and borrow them and not return them but I think scissors are more friendly with a pink bow tied to them.
2. I've been having a lot of nightmares lately and waking up at 3am. I remember most of my dreams and spend half of the next morning trying to decipher them.
3. I still live on a college budget. Even though I have graduated and have a great job- I still don't like spending money. I get upset when I leave Kroger with $80.00 of groceries in my cart. I act like I won't have any money for the rest of the month. I guess it is a good thing to hoard your money ( right dad?)
4. I am scared of the dark.
5. We have a ghost in the house. Doors shut, radios change stations, strange noises are common. This does not make #4 any easier to deal with.
6. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I do miss Mom and Dad and will somehow convince them to move to Lexington so I can see them everyday.
7. I wish I could make desserts every night. But if I did- we would eat them every night.
8. I am excited for what is to come in my life but have also learned to enjoy each day. One day I will look back at this moment and wish I could relive it- so each day is appreciated for what it is- Good, Bad or Ugly.
9. I am so happy that I have found such an awesome guy to share all my failures and successes with. Couldn't ask for any better.
10. One day I am going to change some one's life for the better. A great random act of kindness- I don't know when or how but I will do it.