Friday, October 16, 2009

Ring-A-Ding

Well my ring returned safely to my finger last night around 8:25 pm. Boy was I relieved and it looks better than ever. After reading everyone's comments (especially about their engagement rings) I think I have just scared myself even more! But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Today is a VERY special day in Kentucky. It is Big Blue Madness! Finally, the start of Kentucky Basketball. It seems like Coach Cal has been here forever but tonight is the first night we will see him on the floor of Rupp. I am just giddy. It will be so fun to be surrounded by thousands of other Wildcat fans and start the season out with a Bang! Only 5 1/2 more hours!!!

C-A-T-S! Cats Cats Cats!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you have your ring! Enjoy your weekend... p.s.--- I'm anxious to see how Coach Cal does at UK and Josh Partner (by the way he's HOTT) at Memphis. Do they play each other this year? (You can tell I'm not really into sports). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got your ring back. My aunt is a DIE hard UK fan. She works at Vanderbilt and drive around with a UK license plate! HA! Hope you have a great weekend! Ever heard of or been to the Somerset area? = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be at NCSU's Red Rally tonight! Hope things go well with Coach Cal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear your ring is okay!! i had to go back and check out the other post ;) it's pretty!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, y'all stole our coach. Jab Jab. Tehe=) Sorry, I just had to throw that in there. Hope he serves Kentucky well. He's a good coach. He's also compared to used car salesman down here. Ha. I think y'alls team is gonna do great this year. He's really good at getting awesome recruits. Glad to hear you're ring is okay. That must have been scary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete