Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sephora Favorites

It is no secret that I LOVE Sephora.

(especially the red/black/white wrapping)


Here are some of my MUST HAVES....

Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner

Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner $12

The tip is like a fine tip marker- makes application a breeze

Triple Action Mascara

Triple Action Mascara $14

I have a love/hate relationship with Mascara- this is one of the better options I have tried.


Lip Attitude - Star

Lip Attitude - Star $12

Cannot get enough of this Nude Lip Color! It is the perfect blend of a lip stick and a gloss.
I was using Dior -which was double the price and smelled horrible.


My Fiiixing Base

My Fiiixing Base $4


Would you rather have a cup of coffee or your eye shadow stay on all day?
This eye shadow base is amazing- much better than the $$ Urban Decay I was using.

Pronto Dry Shampoo

Pronto Dry Shampoo $19

Genie in a Bottle!! I don't go a day without it. Cannot say enough wonderful things about this product.





Has anyone ever tried this?
Makeup Eraser Pen

What are your Sephora Favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Great list and I will definitely have to try the felt eyeliner, lip attitude and eye shadow base. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, now I want to go buy all of these products! BUT, I already have the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! Seriously, it is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete