Monday, September 20, 2010

Dancing Queen

Since Big Brother has wrapped up, I have been anxiously awaiting my other guilty pleasure... Dancing with the Stars! I am really hoping this season is a worthwhile watch- but- even if it isn't, I'm sure I'll tune in. Who do you think will take home the Mirror Ball Trophy?

I am crossing my fingers for Bristol Pailn, Troy Aikman or Michael Bolton. Weird combo, huh?





Speaking of Big Brother... Did you hear that Britney's Arkansas house burnt? Read the full story at TMZ. Click HERE!


3 comments:

  1. can't wait for DWTS! this season looks like it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to tune in for the season opener of this show!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE DWTS!!! I am rooting for Audrina (only because I was a closet fan of her Hills show), Rick Fox because in my opinion he really is a FOX, and I love Bristol she is too darn cute! Regardless it's kind of hard not to love all of them in their own way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go with Troy, since I'm a born-and-raised Cowboys fan. My favorite season of DWTS was when Apollo and Julianne won - so cute!

    ReplyDelete