Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fun- Can you guess the Celebrity

Who didn't hate their (always awkward) High School Yearbook picture?! Can you figure out who these celebs are from their high school yearbook pictures?  It's nice to know they had some really bad hair days too.  Scroll to the bottom for the answers!


Celebs 
#1
Blake Lively

#2
Taylor Lautner

#3
Avril Lavigne

#4
George Clooney

#5
The Situation

#6
Mariah Carey

#7
Eminem

#8
Chelsea Handler

#9
Tom Hanks

#10
Kate Gosselin

#11 (my favorite)
Ryan Seacrest

#12
Tina Fey




Answers
#1 Blake Lively
#2 Taylor Lautner
#3 Avril Lavigne
#4 George Clooney
#5 The Situation
#6 Mariah Carey
#7 Eminem
#8 Chelsea Handler
#9 Tom Hanks
#10 Kate Gosselin
#11 Ryan Seacrest
#12 Tina Fey

*Pictures found @ US Weekly

7 comments:

  1. Ha this is HILARIOUS! I love seeing old photos of people... especially famous ones! Oh my oh my Ryan Seacrest sure has come a long way bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great! Ryan Seacrest...I bet he wishes that picture would vanish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! so fun--I got all of them except George, Chelsea, and Kate! thanks for this little Friday challenge ;) have a fantastic weekend! xoxo {av}

    p.s. be sure to stop by soon and enter my {ode to france giveaway}!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! We see that Ryan really did get the last laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I NEVER would have guessed that was Seacrest!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy guacamole! I would of never guessed Avril! ha these were good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah!! I got most of them but definitely didn't know George Clooney, Chelsea Handler (?!), Ryan Seacrest or Kate Gosselin. Poor Ryan Seacrest is probably haunted by that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete