Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More things to buy....

Here are some more things to put on your shopping list.


Fig Newton Mini's
Strawberry or Fig
100 Calories per pouch




Mio Liquid Water Enhancer
Sweet Tea
I am in LOVE with this product.  I kept seeing the ads during The Voice, American Idol, 16 and Pregnant, EVERY OTHER SHOW ON TV, Etc. I don't know what took me so long to try this but I am sad that I didn't sooner.  Seriously, great way to make anyone drink more water.




Sideways Cross Necklace (Price Varies)
I purchased mine from Etsy but there are tons of different places to order from.  I got a 15 in chain so I could double it with my new Large Monogram necklace from Max and Chloe.


























UK Dress  
Alumni Hall in Fayette Mall
Click here to find an Alumni Hall near you with your school colors

A BIG shout out to Pink Lou Lou for blogging about this dress!! I picked it up before our trip to Vegas (hence the flashy bathroom) and wore it for the Final Four game.  I got SO many compliments and it was so comfortable.

3 comments:

  1. Girl you look precious! So glad I could help! Isn't it the cutest dress ever?? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mio liquid, I have seen it on TV. Sweet Tea, might have to check it out! How much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! And I love the dress...too bad it's not a 'cuse dress though ;)

    ReplyDelete