Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Calling all Moms




















I have not been feeling well since yesterday.  My head has been spinning like I am on a boat and I can't get off! I left work early and went home to  get some much needed rest.  As I was laying there face down in the pillow I realized no matter how old you get you just want your mom to be there to take care of you.  Since my mom is an hour away  (and really it wasn't like I was dying)  I had some temporary "moms" yesterday.  Dad talked to me on my drive home and even called later to check on me.  M did what guys do best and ordered my favorite greasy treat (BBQ Chicken pizza)  to cheer me up and kept my cup of Diet Coke and crushed ice full.  Otis  trotted over and gave me a couple of sniffs every once in awhile just to make sure I was hanging in there and of course Mom called and called to make sure I was doing ok.  Thanks to all my near and far moms yesterday :o) (Don't worry Mom- You're still #1)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better little lady!! You have some sweet "moms"!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better! Love your blog, can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete