1. I like to tie a ribbon on the handle of my scissors. Not that I think anyone will come into my office and borrow them and not return them but I think scissors are more friendly with a pink bow tied to them.
2. I've been having a lot of nightmares lately and waking up at 3am. I remember most of my dreams and spend half of the next morning trying to decipher them.
3. I still live on a college budget. Even though I have graduated and have a great job- I still don't like spending money. I get upset when I leave Kroger with $80.00 of groceries in my cart. I act like I won't have any money for the rest of the month. I guess it is a good thing to hoard your money ( right dad?)
4. I am scared of the dark.
5. We have a ghost in the house. Doors shut, radios change stations, strange noises are common. This does not make #4 any easier to deal with.
6. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I do miss Mom and Dad and will somehow convince them to move to Lexington so I can see them everyday.
7. I wish I could make desserts every night. But if I did- we would eat them every night.
8. I am excited for what is to come in my life but have also learned to enjoy each day. One day I will look back at this moment and wish I could relive it- so each day is appreciated for what it is- Good, Bad or Ugly.
9. I am so happy that I have found such an awesome guy to share all my failures and successes with. Couldn't ask for any better.
10. One day I am going to change some one's life for the better. A great random act of kindness- I don't know when or how but I will do it.
I totally still rock the college budget, both my husband and I do! I have no idea why!ReplyDelete
I'm totally scared of the dark -- The Boyfriend thinks this is sooo funny. I turn all of the outside lights on when I have to take Fenway out at night and still venture far from the house!ReplyDelete
Awe, #9 and #10 warm my heart!!! Xoxo-BLCReplyDelete
PS: And, you say living on a college budget like that is a bad thing!? :)
This so fun to read, it made the morning fun! Numbers 9 and 10 are really wonderful, what splendid things to know about you!ReplyDelete
Have a fabulous weekend,
I am scared of the dark toooo! And I'm with you on the college budget thing, girl!ReplyDelete
I love reading more about my blog friends! I would be so freaked out with the combo of being afraid of the dark, nightmares and ghosts...eek! I watch too many scary movies.ReplyDelete
I think it's great that you're a saver when it comes to money, have a good guy and want to change someone's life for the better...very sweet!
Longtime reader, first time comment poster... On #10, mission accomplished. You have changed my life for the better, each and everyday you make life full of fun, love and great desserts; all on a college budget. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I love you Britt. ~ MJ (AKA - The awesome guy in #9)ReplyDelete
I'm totally with you on #7ReplyDelete
I am so excited I found your blog because I too am scared of the dark and have dreams I spend forever trying to figure out! I also love my college budget that I am not so good at keeping at, since I am on a college income too!ReplyDelete
Um, I wish I knew how to hoard money. I'm the exact opposite. Ha!ReplyDelete