Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Call it Love

So last night during Glee I fell in love...
(No not with Fin)
with Emma Pillsbury's telephone brooch.


I immediately made Michael Google "rotary telephone brooch" and 30 seconds later I was staring at the most amazing blog I have ever stumbled across.
(2 amazing moments within 1 minute is dangerous)

What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? is by far the cutest (most ingenious) blog ever. Not only was I looking at THE Telephone Brooch but pages and pages of "Where to find what Emma was wearing". It was like having a personal shopper at the click of my mouse.

Thankfully others had also adored Emma's brooch and Danielle was kind enough to find some wonderful options on Etsy and yours truly took full advantage. I cannot wait for it to get here!



Thanks Danielle and please go check out

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I ADORE Emma Pillsbury!! ♥ Glee!

    ReplyDelete